Mannahouse Christian Academy?
This is why Mannahouse Christian Academy partners with parents to raise up the next generation. We are an excellent choice for today’s Christian family!
- At Mannahouse Christian Academy your child is educated academically and empowered spiritually.
- Small class sizes provide meaningful social opportunities and encourage close friendships.
- At Mannahouse Christian Academy your child will NEVER be lost in a crowd: teachers relate to students as individuals and make an effort to meet their academic, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy offers a high standard of education and students regularly score above grade level on yearly tests.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy offers opportunities for after-school programs such as: soccer, basketball, volleyball, track, golf and variety of other special interest clubs.
- At Mannahouse Christian Academy our students are challenged to develop compassion and a heart for serving at both their church and local community.
- Mannahouse Christian Academy seeks to develop godly character and deeper faith.
- Because Mannahouse Christian Academy has no tolerance for profanity, drugs, alcohol and other negative distractions, students learn in a healthy environment with less negative peer pressure.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and ethnicity choose Mannahouse Christian Academy because we value what each individual brings to our school.
- MCA students receive more in-class teacher instruction hours than the Oregon Department of Education Instructional Requirement. This means more time in the classroom learning.
- MCA is one of less than 500 schools in the state of WA that is recognized as an approved private school.
Some of the best gifts you can give to your children are – a foundation in Christ, values based on biblical principles and a quality education.
Academic & Spiritual Empowerment
What Others Are Saying About MCA!
Rewarded for Diligence
My kids are challenged and stretched by the academic standards… they are rewarded for diligence and working hard…My children are genuinely happy and they look forward to going to school every day!
– Parent – Jacob
Most Profitable Investment
Over the last several years, my most profitable investment has been in Mannahouse Christian Academy. The benefits gained are immeasurable from a school that speaks, guides and teaches with the same foundation as our home.
– Alumni Parent
Day Starts With Prayer
We love the fact that our children start the day with prayer and the fact that they are involved in chapel. We can see a difference from the public school environment.
Parent – Susan
Safe and Secure
I love dropping them off everyday into the atmosphere and culture at Mannahouse Christian Academy. I do not worry about them like I did at the public schools. I know they are being attended to and that they are safe and secure.
– Parent – Barbara
Wealth of Knowledge
My eldest child has gone on to college with a wealth of knowledge, which has allowed her to receive an academic scholarship.
– Parent – Luann
Generation of Leaders
Mannahouse Christian Academy is not only academically able to raise up the next generation of leaders, but also spiritually able to show a role model of Christ through the lives of the teachers and the staff.
– Parent – Keith
One On One Time
I am thankful for the size of the school, because of the one on one time with the teachers. At this school the teachers have time to help you out and they even know your name and care about you.
– Student For 8 Years
Positive and Uplifting
I really like that the atmosphere is positive and uplifting and that there is a positive peer pressure.
Reinforce the Values
As a parent I appreciate that Mannahouse Christian Academy teachers have helped to reinforce the values our kids have been taught at home.
– Parent – Shirlee
Mannahouse Christian Academy has contributed greatly to our son’s education, his spiritual growth and the ability to take part in music as well as forming so many great friendships.
– Senior Parents
My son has made huge progress during the last year. In his character he has learned so much…. He wouldn’t have progressed as far as he has without the love, support, and mentoring he has received from the staff.
– Parent Casey
To learn more about Mannahouse Christian Academy or schedule a tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org.