How Donations Can Help
How Your Donation Can Make a Difference
For over 40 years Mannahouse Christian Academy have been providing the finest in academic excellence in a wholesome Christ-centered environment within the North East Portland area. We serve a population which includes the inner-city, giving opportunities to a variety of ethnic groups.We are a college preparatory, accredited school offering preschool through 12th grade. Our graduates have gone on to become teachers, pastors, doctors, lawyers and business professionals.
With the ever increasing pressures facing our youth parents want to have a choice in where they place their children. They want the option of placing them in the kind of environment that not only equips them academically, but spiritually and socially as well.
Why do parents want their children to attend Mannahouse Christian Academy ?
- I want the values he’s getting at school to coordinate with what we teach at home.
- My son is sensitive to peer pressure. He will do better in an environment where his foundation is established on solid principles during his early years.
- There are so many things that impact kids. I don’t want my daughter to become desensitized to certain influences.
- When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you… Proverbs 2:10-11
Why do students want to attend Mannahouse Christian Academy ?
- I want the freedom of talking about my faith in school and the self-discipline of having to work harder on work and obedience.
- So I can learn more about God.
- People are friendly and nice to me; I also like the worship.
Our heart and mission is to help bridge the gap between families that want a choice in educating their children, but can’t afford it, and donors with a heart for what today’s student is facing daily. This is why I would like to extend an opportunity for you to invest into our future generation.
Today would you be willing to come alongside these kids with a gift to our Financial Aid Fund? Our goal this year is to reach $100,000.Your contribution will make it possible for these young people to obtain the foundation needed to be leaders in our society.
Every penny donated goes directly to a child’s financial support. Thank you for helping these young people.
Mannahouse Christian Academy