MCVA Tuition & Fees
How to Apply:
- Create an online application account.
- Select the application for your student’s grade and online campus, K-MCVA through 12MCVA.
- Fill out the application until you see Green check marks along the left side menu. If you see a Yellow Exclamation mark, there is required information you are missing.
- Review the application, submit and pay the application fee.
You’ll receive a note from us indicating you can proceed. This email will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. The email will contain directions on how to open a FACTS Family Portal account and complete the enrollment process.
- Go to Factsmgt.com > Parent Log In > FACTS Family Portal
- Create New Family Portal Account. District Code is CTY-OR
- Select a Username and Password (you can enter the same one from the Application, or create a new one).
- Select Apply/Enroll from the left side menu and follow links to Start Enrollment Packet.
- Review and confirm your family’s information, select your FACTS tuition payment plan and sign your contract.
- Review, sign and submit the packet.
The mandatory orientation meeting is a guided start into our virtual learning. Once your application and enrollment has been reviewed and completed, Gabrielle White, MCVA administrator, will send you a welcome email to schedule your orientation meeting. During the virtual meeting, you and your child will be able to meet the MCVA administrator and ask any onboarding questions prior to the student starting their courses. In addition, the administrator will discuss the virtual platforms used in MCVA, confirm course selections, discuss optional textbook orders, and explain communication and technology support.
Please contact Gabriel White, MCVA Administrator at for any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment of Tuition Your payment schedule will be set up based on the number of months you choose to pay your student’s tuition. Those with students K-12 who pay in full by August 20th will receive a 5% discount off the total tuition amount. Fees and other charges are not included in this discount.
Additional Enrollment Charges Per Student Admissions fee for new enrollments is $75.00/ child, non-refundable if completed by March 16th. FACTS Tuition management enrollment fee per family for all payment types is $100.00/ school year. Early discount to $50 if contract is signed by Jun 30th . Additional charges do not include expenses incurred through participation in special events or field trips.
Withdrawals from MCVA or Transfers from MCVA to MCA: Fees will not be refunded and no refunds will be given for any month in which the child has attended MCVA. A Withdrawal Form must be completed before contract changes will be made.
Need More? Help with the Application and Enrollment Process:
Specific Questions about MCVA:
Tuition Contract Questions:
For a virtual tour or if you have questions, please contact Mannahouse Christian Academy at 503-889-5568 or email email@example.com
*Other fees may apply. All fees are norefundable
To learn more about Mannahouse Christian Academy or schedule a tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org.